Participants' motivation to take part in the project

 Participants shared their motivations to take part in the youth exchange. Here you can read some of them:

'I want to participate in this project because I want to learn something new about the subject and the other countries because meeting young people from other parts of the world is helping us in countless ways. Being an art lover I look forward to learning how to use it when teaching others. Also I will love to develop my creativity and knowledge about the art world.'

'The main reason that makes me to want to take part in an international youth exchange is about the theme of the project and the fact that most of my hobbies are related to art (paining, writing). Also, in the past I had 2 other experiences with Erasmus+ exchanges and I really enjoyed the experience and I felt that I could learn a lot of things from the organizers and the participants. I am open for a new experience and I can't wait to be there, in Poland.'

'Youth exchange is always the exchange of personal experience and the acquisition of new knowledge and skills.  This project is very interesting for me, because I have been connected with creativity for quite a long time and I will definitely have something to tell and show.'

'I would like to participate in this project because, relying on my previous experience, I strongly believe that projects like this add up to personal growth immensely. I would really appreciate the opportunity to improve my social skills, expand knowledge about different cultures and challenge myself once again. I also find the topic of this project applicable as I have always been interested in art and wish to include more of it into my life.'